Tuesday 12 April 2011

Yipee the postman has delivered

Always a welcome site, the Australia Post van. I have discovered Anne Strite-Kurz who uses blackwork techniques in her needlepoint designs with some really lovely results. So having scoured the Net to find some books they arrived today safe and sound. Oh so many goods ideas to play with, so little daylight hours. But if Albert Enstein could survive on 3 hours sleep a night maybe I could train myself to handle the same and get a lot more stitching and designing into a day?

At the moment I have to finish an Assisi mat for a teaching project coming up later in the year, design another counted canvaswork piece, finish several (how many I am not owning up to) wips and hopefully get to fully understand the 'art of blogging'. Oh well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment