Thursday 8 August 2013

My first class in Queensland

Hi everyone,
The booklet for Koala Conventions 2014 has just been printed. This week long convention runs from 28 June to 6 July 2014 in Brisbane, Queensland and I have 2 classes on offer.

"Elegance" in two colourways

"Egypt" by Carol J Young Designs
Each class runs for 2 days so there will be plenty of time for relaxed and fun class time. I haven't been to Queensland for quite a few years so I am looking forward to my time there. The way this year is flying by it will be 2014 before we know.

The little Periwinkle Promises pillows have their tiny tassels and I have added to the collection of near finishes.
Mexico,Italy,Sweden and China
Periwinkle Promises,35/36ct ,silk threads
This last 6 months has been a very trying time for a few of my friends and my family with sickness and bereavement marring 2013. To you all a big hug. Last night the girls got together and talked, reminisced and laughed. Thanks to Anne for being the host who makes the best Tuna Mornay in the Southern Hemisphere and thanks to the company of great friends.

Here is a flower spike from a beautiful Green (favourite colour) orchid grown by Joan. Isn't it beautiful.


Happy stitching, bye for now, Carol



  

1 comment: