Thursday 15 August 2013

Nearly one whole year since ANG Conference

Hi everyone, 
I can't believe it is nearly a year since ANG Philadelphia. Although I would love to attend again one day it wont be for a few years unfortunately. Can I wish everyone who is going this year a great conference and I would love to see what you stitch.

Friends and I spent a lovely day sorting over 400 skeins of beautifully coloured silk into dark to lightest shades ready for packing into kit size cuts. We had four long trestle tables with rows of rainbow colours silks, just beautiful. Needless to say it will take a couple more days of work to get them completed. Being a threadaholic this was just thread heaven.

Another beautiful orchid to share
Sorry no stitching pictures today but I hope the beautiful orchid above will make you smile. As I am typing this the wind outside is howelling and the rain is coming down sideways. So a reminder of sunny days and pretty flowers is just what is needed to brighten grey skies.

Happy stitching, bye for now Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment